fresh ideas for a sustainable future
Our thoughts and actions have an impact on the Earth and its inhabitants. Understanding and experiencing this simple truth is essential for leading fulfilled and responsible lives. EasyDay university courses are tailor-made outdoor programmes developed in cooperation with faculty staff.
EasyDay courses create space for students to uncover the hidden connections between their area of study, wider society and the natural environment. Students will become aware that both our social and economic systems rest within the all-encompassing biosphere – and that our personal actions matter. To maximise the relevance to students’ academic development, EasyDay draws on a vast body of knowledge across various fields of study by utilising a network of expert advisers. Blending relevant theory with the fun of outdoor adventures, the EasyDay approach to professional development is unique in Europe and internationally recognised.
EasyDay courses stand for:
• Fun, joy, adventure, and meaningful experiences
• Understanding our role in complex living systems
• Revitalising the human-nature relationship
• Motivation to drive positive change
• Empowerment to build healthy relationships
- “To live in the moment and enjoy every day. Have respect for everyone and for nature. This adventure changed my vision of life in a positive way.”
- “When there isn’t any noise you can expe